Below are some examples of work we’ve done in the past, but if you don’t see what you need give us a call and we’ll let you know.
• Structuring and forming corporations for entrepreneurs and international clients, including German, UK, Czech and Australian clients, in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, South Carolina and elsewhere;
• Drafting and reviewing shareholders agreements, stock purchase agreements, and related financial notes for buyers and sellers of shares in both computer based and non-computer based companies;
• Recapitalization and reorganization of a successful restaurant, a translation service company, and an Internet-based service company;
• Assisting a German company in all aspects of starting business in the United States. including recruiting and hiring employees, choosing other professional advisors, locating suitable office space, and local assistance in emergencies;
• Managing the dissolution and withdrawal of unused or merged corporations.
• Drafting and reviewing consulting and licensing agreements, software maintenance and escrow agreements, and other software, consulting and IT-related agreements.
• Drafting and reviewing non-compete, nondisclosure, confidentiality, and other agreements for both domestic and international companies.
• Drafting promissory notes;
• Drafting and reviewing commercial and residential leases;
• Drafting board and shareholder resolutions and maintaining company minute books.
• Advice as to Employment and Tax law
• Drafting web site privacy policies, terms of service, disclosures, and click-through agreements for a number of Internet-based service companies.
• Reviewing sign on and purchase processes for compliance with US law and enforceability
• Advise as to compliance with a diverse range of privacy laws, including US laws relating to specific industries, various state laws, and the EU Privacy Directive as well as the Department of Commerce safe harbor provisions.